Location: San Francisco, CA
The Enterprise Account Manager will strategically maintain, grow and provide world-class support to Enterprise customers. The Enterprise Account Manager is the trusted advisor to customers, ensuring they achieve success through the implementation of the company’s product, allowing them to realize a significant return on their investment. Ideal candidates are upbeat, driven, well organized; share a passion for technology and a love for working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategically manage existing Enterprise accounts and maintain relationships with decision makers at the executive and management levels.
- Gain thorough understanding of client’s business needs, objectives and processes to provide value through deliverance of high-level process management and implementation of best practices.
- Have strategic and proactive engagements with clients to optimize adoption of the platform
- Ensure that complex Enterprise account issues are dealt with effectively
- Identify opportunities to expand and upsell additional users and services
- Ensure high rate of renewal across customer base
- 4-8 years of Enterprise account management experience
- Experience training end users as part of the account management role
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience driving adoption of a SaaS-based solution a plus
- Passionate about technology adoption
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic start-up environment
- 4 year University degree