The Business Intelligence Analyst will drive intelligent business decision-making for the client by using analytics and data. The analyst must know how to use high level statistical and quantitative analysis to investigate and solve business problems.
- Having used analytics to understand the root causes of problems or the drivers for decision- making, the analyst must then be able to clearly, succinctly and persuasively explain the core of these findings to management
- Projects will range from internal business decisions from the client to data-driven features embedded in the client’s product offering (examples might include predictive analytics on sales force best practices and productivity, data-driven identification of value drivers in customer segments, capacity planning and risk analysis, etc.
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Statistics, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Decision Sciences, Industrial Engineering or similar
- Advanced analytical, quantitative and modeling skills, including statistical methods, optimization, economical modeling etc.
- Experience with large data sets
- Great communication skills
- Ability to test many possibilities and then communicate the major drivers only
- 3-5 years’ experience in an analytical position. Examples are market analytics, predictive analytics, consumer insights, cost modeling, consulting and similar roles
- Candidates from either marketing side or operations side are welcome, but must be analytical
- Experience with statistical software and databases