Location: Redwood City, CA
- Ensure delivery of excellence customer service through fast and accurate processing of customer request and inquiries via phone or web support.
- Act as a first point of contact for customers.
- Provide customers with desired product and service information.
- Use ticketing system and other software to enter and maintain relevant data.
- Log, identify, analyze and resolve customer issues related to products.
- Coordinate and follow up on customer inquiries with relevant stakeholders to timely close open tickets.
- Continuously learn and update product knowledge to provide excellent customer experience.
- Follow the defined SOP’s and guidelines to ensure compliance with companies expectations.
- Maintain data confidentiality.
- Share reports on daily performance.
- Portuguese& Spanish Speaker
- Open and pleasant personality
- Prior call center experience is an advantage.
- Service driven
- Good communication skills