Location: Fremont, CA
- Meet, greet and keep track of customers
- Answer and transfer incoming phone calls and manage messages
- Take control and give direction, manage overall office functions/needs
- Project management skills around managing longer term in depth multi task project requiring extensive research
- Manages daily data entry, contracts, events, meetings, filing and special projects as needed
- High level of organizational, written, computer and oral communication skills Skilled to correspond via mail, email, and fax on Outlook
- Ability to do in depth research and work on the internet with Google, Craigslist and eBay etc.
- Creates spreadsheets with Excel, presentations via Power Point and documents via Word to support staff Manages customer invoices and inputs revenue and expenses via Quick Books and Excel
- Keep front desk area and offices clean and inviting
- Follows up with potential new and existing clients High positive energy, attention to detail, outgoing and ability to multi task
- High School diploma or GED and experience as an Administrative Assistant role, preferred
- Proficiency with Quick Books Pro, MS Office, i.e. emailing, appointments and spreadsheets etc., preferred.
- Ability to follow direction, multitask and work independently as well as part of our team in a fast paced environment
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred