Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Overview: Looking for a motivated and detail oriented individual who will create a positive candidate experience for applicants. Staffing operations coordination supports the company’s intensive recruitment activities by administering the applicant tracking systems, conducting background checks, generating employment offers and ensuring overall compliance to our staffing processes.
- Effectively partner with recruiter (s) to support client needs and deliver high-level of customer service
- Create and manage requisition to offer process in the applicant tracking system
- Schedule interviews for candidates and effectively manage overall candidate experience through clear communication, timely updates and remaining flexible to changes
- Maintain close communication with hiring managers and interview team to keep them updated throughout the process.
- Coordinate area tours for out-of-state candidates, order lunches as needed and handle any other special requests
- Provide insight and guidance on opportunities for process improvement and actively participate in a variety of projects to improve the existing staffing process
- May assist with administering other special projects as needed
- BA Degree and/or certification in HR, Business Administration or related field are preferred
- 2+ years of administrative support experience, ideally including some HR or Staffing coordination experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Motivated, proactive self-starter
- Ability to incorporate company policies and procedures into daily work practice and effectively escalate issues as needed
- Excellent organizational skills and initiative to improve processes