Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Overview of position:
Professionally answer incoming calls, understanding the customer’s needs and their environment, to improve customer satisfaction at service support levels. The accurate processing, in a CRM database, of Return Material Authorizations (RMA), part requests and complaints. Understand processes and make recommendations to improve overall team efficiency.
- In a professional manner, answer on average 50 incoming calls per day from customers, field service, sales and marketing representatives
- Quickly become knowledgeable on policies, processes and procedures; as well as knowledge of products and pricing models
- Process parts request orders from field engineers
- Coordinate and/or dispatch service calls to field engineering and assign system installations
- Responsible for entering, processing and tracking of all cases loaded into Clarify
- Processing of service upgrades and warranty replacements
- Weekly reporting to management on open RMAs, service calls and loaner scope program
- Effectively manage workload including territory requests, aging of open RMAs and endoscope returns
- Projects as assigned and general administrative functions
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service environment, preferably within a medical device company
- Strong work ethic, professionalism, quality, positive attitude and proactive approach to servicing customers
- Possess a solid telephone skill-set and communicate in a professional manner
- Strong computer skills, Clarify and SAP a plus
- Experience working with field sales and field engineers
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- In a team environment be flexible in providing phone coverage during your shift
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and the job title on the subject like.
You may also contact us at 408-247-8233.