Location: Redwood City, CA
To provide assistance with assigned projects and clerical/administrative support to the Human Resources Department and Senior Management Team. Duties may include special assignments. May also provide support in the areas of employee relations and routine operational duties involving staffing and personnel maintenance.
- Strong time management, organizational, interpersonal, analysis, and communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Ability to solve problems and handle multiple projects effectively, while adhering to deadlines;
- Ability to interface with all levels of personnel within the organization;
- Keyboard processing, word processing, database, and spreadsheet proficiency;
- Ability to handle confidential reports and projects with minimum instruction and confidentiality;
- Two years word processing and administrative support experience preferred.
- As a member of the Human Resources department, confidentiality is imperative and will be strictly enforced.