Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Accurately input all incoming loan applications maintaining the loan centers time commitments. This includes following up with the dealers, branches and members on any incomplete application information.
- Responsible for monitoring, entering and distributing incoming applications received through the Dealer Track, Internet e*loan addresses and faxes
- To be a par of the lending team who assist the members in a timely, professional and accurate manner through the Loan Production Center’s phone queue, entering notes in OSI as necessary.
- To perform as Loan Funder 1 to include but not limit to working up loans, drawing loan documents, OSI funding and communicating with dealers, branches and members.
- To be responsible for the Extensions process from receipt thru process in OSI as requests are submitted through the Loss Prevention emails.
- To be responsible for the Workout Loan process from receipt thru process
- To be responsible for the Fresh Start Loan process from receipt thru
- Processing Close Line Of Credits in OSI as requests are submitted through the Loan Officer
- To be responsible for processing OSI portion of the Due Date Change Process.
- Responsible for Consumer Lending Supply Order Processing.
- Special Projects may be assigned by Management as needed to facilitate the operations of the Loan Production Center
- Properly document the productivity report on a daily basis.
- Follow all appropriate Policies and Procedures and management directives related to the Consumer Lending Department.
- Responsible for completing any required course assigned in the Educational Institute.
- To assist the Collections and Risk Management departments as directed by Lending management.
- Assist LPC managers as needed to facilitate the operations of the Loan Production Center.