Location: Santa Clara,CA
Under the management direction of the Transportation Services Manager, the Parking Coordinator oversees the parking programs on campus. This position will also provide general support for parking operations and staff.
- Ensure the Parking Policy & Regulations are adhered to and enforced in a fair and equitable manner.
- Process on-line parking permit applications & assigning parking permits
- Follow-up and communicate any permit application issues
- Oversee the process of issuing complimentary permits to participants of programs such as Carpool, Bicycle Commuter, Mass Transit, etc.
- Deposit in-house parking citation payment, and communicate with the citation agency to make sure the payment is credited
- Provide customer service activities for the office; responding to phone inquiries and walk-ins, to providing general information, answer questions and resolve issues.
- Coordinate and work with staff
- Other duties as assigned by the Transportation Services Manager.
- High school diploma;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel;
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of data information system, preferably Peoplesoft;
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Team oriented individual with willingness to take initiative and get things done;
- Strength of character, honesty, and integrity;
- Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality;
- Demonstrate an understanding of diverse cultures and a respect for those differences;