Location: Morgan Hill, CA
Under general supervision, performs a variety of routine and non-routine duties in accordance with specific instructions and established work procedures. Some duties involve work of a confidential nature which requires knowledge of the company’s customers and pricing policies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use of equipment to load and unload, move or stack materials or products.
- Needs to be able to lift 40lb or less.
- RECEIVING INSPECTION- Be able to perform this duty per the work instructions
- ASSIGNING LOT NUMBERS PRIOR TO STOCKING- Per Receiving work Instruction
- All accepted goods are taken to the inventory control point. The person is in charge of inventory control and will place goods into the proper stock areas. In this position you will act as a liaison between the two departments.
- Complete physical inventory counts when requested
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Minimum of two years experience in same or associated field
- Good communications skills required
- Ability to read, write and speak fluently in the English language is strongly preferred
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations (count accurately, subtraction, addition)
- Must be able to communicate and be able to follow both verbal and written instruction
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction.
- Pallet jack experience, Forklift certification preferred. Must be capable of repetitive lifting of objects up to 40 pounds. Familiarity with computers running under Windows, email, and Excel.
- Seeking candidates who are punctual, ethical, possess a strong attendance record, a team player and who can adhere to safety policies and procedures