Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Pick-up and delivery of rent checks to off campus locations
- Answer phones and respond to email inquiries
- Process housing applications
- Process housing terminations
- Verify accuracy of reports, invoices, and data sets
- Assist in handling logistical details and solving problems
- Clerical duties including filing, copying, and faxing documents
- Assist in trouble shooting internet log in issues with off campus residents
- Experience in demanding, fast-paced and complex work environment which requires handling multiple priorities and competing tasks, activities efficiently and effectively.
- Must be organized, punctual, and accountable for time (pick-up/delivery0 with a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Ability to quickly learn policies and procedures.
- Ability to be flexible, manage ambiguity and change.
- Experience in a college or university setting desirable.
- Experience in a multicultural or diverse work setting.
- A minimum of six months experience working in a position of customer service.
- Experience and comfort in using multiple computer applications such as Word and Excel. Expert level in Excel including use of pivot tables and v-lookups