Location: Santa Clara,CA
The Web Services Manager works closely with business units across to create, update, migrate, and maintain their respective web pages, support custom web applications, assist with digital communications, and maintain other digital assets across a variety of platforms. This position reports to the Interim Director of Digital Properties.
- Assist with the development and implementation of websites.
- Support the University’s web content platforms, including (but not limited to) the content management system (TERMINALFOUR), calendaring solution, e-mail system, and other related systems.
- Develop and routinely conduct training and workshops on these systems.
- Support business units on issue resolution, skill building and website planning.
- Provide excellent customer support to a variety of users of differing technical skill, responsibility, and seniority.
- Support any and all university/strategic initiatives.
- Support publishers and site administrators with the creation and publication of content.
- Work with Technology Training and the University Webmaster to set a training schedule and develop training curriculum for the content management system, calendar, and other platforms.
- Conduct monthly meetings with content creators.
- Monitor and maintain the OMC department website.
- Other related work as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of three years and demonstrated success in full-time project management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in agile development methodology, use of Asana and SmartSheet project management tools.
- Experience with responsive, a11y-driven designs using the Bootstrap framework.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in UX/CX and journey -based navigation principles.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively on a distributed team.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently.