Location: Oakland, CA
- Provide friendly, fast and accurate service to members.
- Accurately perform teller transactions in accordance with Credit Union policies and procedures, and in compliance with regulatory requirements and security procedures.
- Receive checks and cash for deposit to savings & checking accounts, verify deposit amounts, examine checks for endorsement, negotiability and check-hold requirements.
- Process withdrawals, transfers, credit card cash and line of credit advances, and loan payments.
- Place stop payments of all sorts, process gift cards, and complete required forms.
- Process and review disputes for ACH/Share Draft/Cards.
- Assist and advise members in opening accounts.
- Assist members by phone with account questions, products or services.
- Provide basic loan information and assist members in completing loan applications.
- Assist members with questions regarding their accounts, including Trust Accounts, IRAs and CDs.
- Investigate errors on members’ accounts.
- Promote and explain various Credit Union products and services to members.
- Recognize and suggest solutions for members’ needs and cross-sell additional products and services to new and existing members.
- Minimum 4 years current position-related banking or credit union experience.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Good math, reading, and comprehension abilities.
- Proficient in Windows, MS Word, Excel, Internet, and 10-key.
- Ability to protect and adhere to member privacy and confidentiality guidelines.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Loan processing experience desired.
- FSP – Ultra Data or Symitar Financial Core System experience a plus.