Location: Morgan Hill, CA
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews label requests and creates or augments the required labels per the PPS instructions.
- Use of thermal transfer printers primarily, Datamax and Zebra.
- Use of Inkjet printers, VIP700 and Epson.
- Read and understand PPS for packaging instructions, material handling and shipping procedure.
- Quality inspection of labels generated prior to the labels release to the production floor.
- Able to use computer based software programs to include but are not limited to: Labelview, bartender, and some customer base VPN programs. Willing to learn additional programs (such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign).
- Performs any tasks and/or production duties as requested by management.
High school graduate/college education preferred. Minimum of two years experience in same or associated field. Good communications skills required. Must be able to read, (english), count accurately, do simple math, write legibly and follow both verbal and written instruction. Must be capable of repetitive lifting of objects up to 25 pounds. Familiarity with computers running under Windows, email, and Excel.