Location: Palo Alto, CA
The Call Center Representative will be accountable for achieving their individual sales and service goals. The Sales responsibilities are an essential part of the representative job responsibilities. The representative will ensure that a prospective or existing member is presented with the features and benefits of the credit union’s products and services to help members achieve their financial goals.
The representative will ensure that all interactions with members and staff are handled professionally, accurately and with high quality and performance standards; ensuring optimal Member service, integrity, and profitability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Key responsibilities include meeting service levels & response time objectives of phone calls, emails, and other communication methods.
- Specific standards adherence will be required around connecting with a caller, servicing a caller, suggesting solutions to a caller, placing a caller on hold, offering a call back, resolving difficult situations and ending a call.
- Provide one-to-one support through all channels of communications. (e.g. telephone, electronic mail, facsimile, web, voicemail, and other electronic/remote avenues)
- Ensures that all interactions with members and prospective members are handled professionally, accurately and with high quality and performance standards; ensuring optimal customer service, integrity, and profitability.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to existing and future products and delivery channels
- Maintains knowledgeable of credit union products and services and is able to analyze a member’s profile to effectively promote products and/or services beneficial to the member and Credit Union
- Supports all credit union campaigns and makes outbound service and sales calls
- Required to meet monthly sales goals and service goals as defined by management
- Provides administrative support on special assignments, non-repetitive in nature and requiring independent thinking and judgment
- Customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to read and analyze call center information
- Ability to work as a member of a team as well as independently to meet goals and objectives
- Adhere to Customer Identification Policy (CIP), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) policies, procedures and all other relevant policies and procedures
- Provides product and service information and resolves member complaints by pinpointing problems; offers solutions, corrections, or adjustments; and follows up to ensure member satisfaction
- Provides the information and education necessary to assist member in making decisions regarding their current and possible future investment and loan needs.
- Provides feedback to management of critical issues, interest, and concerns of members to support on-going efforts to improve service and products
- Collate and review information from member communication and/or activity not provided by system, or information from other resources, and performance surveys