Location: Monterey, CA
The Supply Chain Systems Administrator reports directly to the Assistant Director, Supply Chain Services. Responsible for coordinating, directing and maintaining administrative functions related to the supply chain – ERP systems. A high-end user/administrator of the most current Infor/Lawson Inventory System software and database software is required. Advanced information technology aptitude and experience with contract management and supply chain systems is also required. Assists in development and implementation of policies and procedures for supply chain information systems; serving as instructor to all personnel requiring assistance in use of appropriate applications. Responsible for coordinating contract validation functions for assigned departments. Assist department buyers with training, template setups, system maintenance, processing requisitions and purchase orders and with researching and sourcing new products. Troubleshoots all system errors and coordinates the effective resolution. Must provide excellent communications and develop good relationships with all customers internal and external to the organization.
Assists HIT analysts in the design, implementation, analytics, and modification of application-input screens, application output and interfaces for a variety of applications. Works with users and vendors to define and build application requirements and to resolve problems. Gathers client specifications, assists in the planning of projects, and participates in business process re-engineering and training. Manages analytic projects and assists in the preparation of system needs assessments through dashboard reporting and daily huddles
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent professional work experience in related field.
- Lean Six Sigma and 6S Standards Training and Certifications preferred
- 3 years experience with administration of Supply Chain Information Systems – Lawson preferred, including accounts payable and general ledger systems required.
- Working knowledge of computer networking principles, hospital materials management operations, and supply distribution.
- 3-5 years of Lawson experience in the following suites/functionality required – Procurement, Inventory, Mobile Supply Chain, EDI and Process Flow Administration, Law Fax and Report Safe
- Experience with Crystal reports & Microsoft add-ins for Lawson.
- Experience with Group Purchasing Organizations and Third Party Distribution
- Must possess a valid California driver’s license.