Location: Fremont, CA
- Open lobby each morning and ensure appearance is exceptional.
- Answering company phone, screen, and direct calls to requested recipient.
- Greeting visitors and contact host.
- Assist in organizing check-in for company functions.
- Process incoming/outgoing USPS mail including UPS/Fed, and delivery to employees.
- General administrative assistant duties, update phone directories.
- Special projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated exceptional organizational and administrative skills.
- Professional and personable skills, with greeting and supporting hosts and company visitors.
- Previous experience as a receptionist or administrative assistant, in a corporate setting.
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks and interact with a diverse population.
- Familiarity with a wide range of desktop computing applications required; knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Adobe Acrobat, and database administration desirable.
- Basic problem solving skills.
- Must be able to lift 35lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of proper grammar and outstanding proofreading skills.