LOCATION: Fort Worth, TX
You will be responsible for handling escalated Tier 2 phone calls transferred from front-line agents. In addition, this role is responsible for multiple-channel engagement to include online chat, email, and potentially social media responses. You will need to have strong empathy and de-escalation skills to ensure a high-level of customer service is provided.
Our Call Center operates 7 days per week and agents will get two days off to be determined during 5-week training period. The first five weeks of training are M-F, 7:45am – 5:00pm; after training the shift is 1:45pm – 11:00pm. Preference will be given to candidates who are available for all days as scheduling is not determined until after start.
- 1-year Customer Service Experience (preferably in a Contact Center)
- 6-12 months’ experience addressing and responding to customer requests in a customer service environment.
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient computer skills, and the ability to problem solve quickly
- Proven Critical Reasoning and Sound Judgment
- Comfortable in a metrics environment and receiving regular coaching for Improvement
- Must take and pass online written grammar, punctuation assessment