Location: San Bruno, CA
As a Merchandise Assistant, you’ll manage the acquisition, coordination and tracking of your subcategory item pages and shelves on the company website. You will manage the item page content, cross-sells and accessories for the merchandise department. You’ll assist the call center associates with customer service questions and partner with the company’s Inbound Supply team to ensure inventory arrives in a timely manner.
- Coordinates the set-up of the company’s website content and items
- Tracks and reports company site performance
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Demonstrated up-to-date expertise in merchandising and applies this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans
- 1+ years of experience in merchandising, customer service, project coordination or administrative capacity
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Working Hours: 9a.m. to 5p.m.