Location: Fremont, CA
We are actively hiring for Entry Level Assembly positions in Fremont!
There are two available shifts:
- Day Shift: 6:45 AM to 3:15 PM
- Swing Shift: 3:45 PM to 12:15 PM
- Overtime is available for both shifts!
***SWING SHIFTS PAY $1.50 HOUR MORE***
Major Job Responsibilities:
Working for a Manufacturing Company. Assemble system components, multiple computer servers and various assembly operations on basic assemblies or sub-assemblies. May perform other tasks including but not limited to unpacking, packaging, placing labels, recycling, rack cabling and crating.
Business/Technical Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs):
- Ability to perform job in a quality system environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player attitude
- Able to follow instructions and communicate clearly
Normally receives detailed instructions on all work. Works under close supervision. Must be able to effectively work within a team environment. Must clearly understand the English language and communicate with all supervisors.
Education & Experience:
- No experience is required! We are willing to train you and finding the perfect department to place you in
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Ability to stand for a prolonged period of time – Up to 8 hours
- Clear understanding of the English language
- Manual dexterity
- Repetitive work duties