Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Customer Service:
- Serve as point of contact for visitors, callers and email correspondence received field inquiries, assist students, provide information on programs, events, policies and resources
- Answer general questions regarding programs. Monitor and revise FAQ’s as needed.
- Prepare routine departmental correspondence
- Create and print certificates
- Create and maintain budget for each individual project; report information to the Director
- Assist with Advisory Board activities
- Submit department facilities and catering requests
- Compose and/or edit email correspondence to various departments, program participants, potential customers, Advisory Board members and others as they needed.
- Maintain and request office supplies
- Support and assist general programming of Online and Accelerator Programs.
- Assist with key marketing initiatives and it’s programs
- Assist with keeping website current and accurate. Perform routine website updates as directed.
- Assist with managing social media accounts
- Assist team members with meeting schedules, travel arrangements, correspondence, filing and other duties as needed.
- Coordinates institutes meetings, including providing copies of material as needed and taking notes on discussions and decisions.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information.