Location: Morgan Hill, CA
Our Customer Service Representative position is a great opportunity for job seekers looking to utilize their strong communication and adaptability skills in a fast-paced environment. We need a person who can learn and explain the client’s products and services in order to best support their large customer base.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers incoming customer telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Responds to and investigates customer inquiries, concerns, and issues via phone, fax, mail, and e-mail in a timely manner.
- Receives, records, and routes customer orders/changes in appropriate manner.
- Answers customer inquiries and provides appropriate technical and/or product-related information.
- Research and resolve customer complaints and/or billing issues.
- Contact customers when necessary to follow-up on customer issues or orders.
- Obtains customer feedback information.
- Effectively communicates customer issues and concerns to all applicable internal staff members.
- Documents all contacts, actions, and responses on every order.
- Maintains working knowledge of products and/or services.
- Prepare reports and correspondence as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent customer service/order entry skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to perform diversified clerical functions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Bilingual skills a plus.