Location: Morgan Hill, CA
- Read and understand PPS (Production Procedure Sheet) for packaging instructions, material handling and shipping procedure
- Inventory control. And or any other section(s) within the PPS.
- Use of equipment to load and unload, move or stack materials or products
- Needs to be able to lift 40lb or less.
- Receiving inspection and log form
- Assigning lot numbers prior to Stocking
- Liaison between inventory and stock areas in order to place the goods into the proper stock areas.
- Help kit jobs to be ready for production
- Be able to complete an EMR, (Electronic Material Request), when inventory levels are below restocking points
- Perform miscellaneous tasks, projects and production as needed and requested by management
- Performs all general production duties which include and not limited to: labeling, capping, and filling containers as described in the PPS
- High school graduate/college education preferred. Minimum of two years of experience in same or associated field.
- Good communications skills required. Must be able to read, count accurately, do simple math, write legibly and follow both verbal and written instruction.
- Pallet jack experience, Forklift certification preferred
- Must be capable of repetitive lifting of objects up to 40 pounds
- Familiarity with computers running under Windows, email, and Excel.
- The candidate must be punctual with good attendance and safety habits and be effective working as a member of a team