Location: Morgan Hill, CA
Maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality results.
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Ability to analyze information
- Strong research and documenting skills
- Recommending improvements to processes, Safety Management,
- Reporting Manufacturing Methods and Procedures,
- Supports Innovation, CAD, Quality Engineering, Operations Research