Location: Monterey, CA
The Administrative Assistant will be part of an invigorating nutrition team! We need an energetic, organized, and compassionate administrative assistant who can harmonize with healthcare professionals and also work with patients.
- Answering phones, screening all referrals, explaining program information to patients, scheduling patient appointments, accessing required referrals and clinical information, confirming insurance or sponsored care coverage, providing information for patient registration, sending confirmation letters and assembling charts/forms for clinicians.
- Greets all patients and visitors, manages patient flow including assigning consultation rooms, and schedules follow-up appointments.
- Manages and communicates daily schedule to staff.
- Responsible for ordering, tracking, receiving and organizing all department supplies.
- Organizes and reports inventory for health fair/community outreach supplies.
- Creates documents, reports, forms and presentations as needed.
- Provides administrative and clerical support to the Clinical Nutrition Manager as requested.
- High School graduate (College degree or some courses preferred)
- Experience with MS Office and strong ability to create documents and reports
- Data entry with speed and accuracy
- Able to multi-task
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Personable and reliable