Location: San Bruno, CA
- Execute category brand and multi-channel destinations to showcase key messages and merchandise quality on the site
- Monitor design and copy focus to ensure that website accurately reflects priorities & objectives.
- Leverage website functionality to highlight products and communicate value consistent with set guidelines.
- Monitor competitive sites to identify merchandising opportunities and best practices.
- Maintain clear cross-functional communication and follow-through within deadlines
- Create add-on sales by identifying opportunities to cross-merchandise and up sell product.
- Working with a team to ensure timelines and milestones met, managing workflow and efficiency.
1+ years of experience in eCommerce or digital marketing
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint