Location: Milpitas, CA
We need a zealous Conceptual Estimator to lead estimating efforts to produce accurate electrical construction cost budgets and estimates, offering expertise and raising concerns and considerations to improve installation and performance of facility systems, and supporting the project planning goals and initiatives by applying expertise in estimating and cost management. This candidate will be working with the most talented, creative, and experienced electrical and data contractor in the nation.
- Preparing cost models for early design concepts
- Derive meaningful cost data from historical cost data
- Ability to make decisions based on market conditions and risk management measures
- Contribute to the development and implementation of technology systems including historical cost tracking and benchmarking systems, estimating systems based on models and assemblies, and use of virtual design (BIM) in planning activities.
- 5+ years of conceptual estimating, cost engineering and modeling experience
- 4 years of recent conceptual estimating experience of projects $1M+
- Strong knowledge of building systems and able to utilize resources to maintain and expand current knowledge
- Experience leading estimating teams at various stages of design
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Entrepreneurial company culture
- And more!