Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Be responsible for making quality loan decisions within applicable policies and procedures on all consumer loan applications. To include direct, indirect, unsecured, credit card, fresh start, and loan modification requests.
- Responsible for adherence to the regulatory requirements and credit union policies and procedures as they pertain to the underwriting and the Lending areas of responsibilities.
- Carefully review all applications for potential loan fraud or suspicious activity and report it immediately.
- Responsible for additional duties and project work that will be assigned on a regular basis from Lending Management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a consumer lending related position.
- Able to present self in a professional manner;
- Strong computer skills including competence and familiarity with MS Office and Excel
- Strong knowledge of financial institution operations
- Ability to work with limited supervision, including working in a dynamic time sensitive, multifaceted environment.
- Must be able to work a standard work eight-hour shift and be capable of working before/after the standard shift in order to meet deadlines and assist with special projects.