Location: Fremont, CA
- Day Shift – 6:45a.m. to 3:30p.m.
- Swing Shift – 3:45p.m. to 12:15a.m
- Directs the QC teams based on the priority reports and supervisor/lead directions
- Printing of Bill of Materials (BOM) when work order is received and tracks movement
- Directs the QC teams based on the priority reports and ICBTO supervisor/lead directions
- Perform verification of part number and quantity to ensure they match the BOM
- Identifies and resolves any discrepancies in work order with WH team on discrepancy actions
- Expedites HOT work order request from IC Supervisor.
- Communicate any discrepancies or shortage/overage to the supervisor/lead
- Assist material handlers with material movement as required
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Typically requires 1-2 years of related experience
- Able to read and write well
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work effectively within a team environment
- Frequently walking, standing, stooping, bending and reaching is required
- Ability to lift, carry and move up to 50 lbs.