Location: San Bruno, CA
We need an energetic receptionist who will not only be the face of the company, but also handle the incoming calls into the main company line.
- Greets associates and visitors by checking visitors in and out using the photo ID badge system; directing visitors and associates to correct locations and contacting associates to announce arrival of visitors and deliveries
- Maintains the security of temporary badges and vendor badges by signing badges in and out to associates and building services vendors and following up on badges that are not returned in a timely fashion
- Coordinates the laptop and projector loaner program by scheduling laptop and projector loans using Outlook schedules; ensuring laptops and projectors are in working condition; submitting tickets for equipment repairs and checking equipment to ensure all accessories are available and handing equipment off to associates
- Receives and routes incoming calls, packages and faxes by answering and transferring calls to associates and other appropriate departments within the company; handling incoming and outgoing packages; sending and delivering faxes; and responding to 911 emergency calls and coordinating assistance
- Maintains conference room calendars by adding meetings to the calendar; rescheduling meetings; deleting cancelled meetings from the calendars and enduring calendars are printed and placed on conference room doors
- Assists associates and visitors by coordinating repair and maintenance calls; directing associates and visitors to building locations; reading and organizing customer service mail; updating guests on business hours and providing information; coordinating logistics for meetings; updating company and office services information on the internet; and coordinating events (for example, sample sales, goodwill drives, soup kitchens)
- Complies with company policies, procedures and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy and applying these in executing business processes and practices
- Completes work assignments and priorities in Office Services by using policies, data and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties and feedback
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer facing role preferred
- 1+ prior experience as a receptionist preferred
- HS graduate with some college preferred
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Experience with MS Office; calendaring, scheduling, word processing