Location: San Bruno, CA
- Enables continuous life cycle management of complex, business-critical application workloads on any cloud-based infrastructure, streamlines the three phases of the life cycle.
- Supports many cloud platforms and providers; public, private and local.
- Expected to drive the requirements for and own large components of the system throughout their life cycle: requirements, architecture/design, implementation, testing and launch.
- Develop user focused solutions spanning multiple infrastructure technologies.
- Demonstrates up-to- date expertise in software engineering and applies this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, define and successfully execute on the engineering and release priorities in a very agile application development environment.
- Experience with large-scale distributed infrastructure systems and client-server architectures.
- Experience writing multi-threaded high performance applications.
- Proficiency with Active MQ, Rabbit MQ and similar messaging solutions.
- Proficiency in one or more of scripting languages (Shell, Groovy, Python, Ruby, C, etc.)
- Understanding of network elements such as firewalls, load balancers, DNS, DHCP.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field and 5-7 years experience building scalable eCommerce applications or mobile software.
- 5+ years object-oriented experience with Java-based systems.