Location: Milpitas, CA
We are seeking an ambitious and sharp Administrative Assistant to work for our electrical and data contractor client. This is a temporary to possible long-term position with a strong chance of being promoted within the company. We need candidates with a team mentality to support the project groups.
- Establish and maintain files, records and database (i.e., schedule, management reports).
- Assist with financial operations: review, prepare, and monitor contract documents; compile data for budgets and personal expense reconciliations, etc.
- Assist with monthly projections, job cost schedules, review and analysis of month end reports. Help to identify any areas of concern in relation to job cost information.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas and reserve facilities.
- Compose, type, format and edit internal and external correspondence, including agreements and proposals.
- Perform other general office duties and special projects as required.
- At least 1 year related work experience, job cost background in Construction highly preferred.
- Strong accounting acumen mandatory.
- Must be detail-oriented, customer focused, organized; possess a sense of urgency.
- Candidates should have strong Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and take the initiative to provide support.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent relationship building skills and credit/collection experience.
- Ability to exercise prudent judgment in the absence of supervisory personnel.
- Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality and sensitivity.