Location: Newark, CA
Looking to join a thriving company in the Bay Area? Are you looking for a new opportunity? Then take your shot and apply TODAY.
- Utilize a consistent contact attempt process via phone and e-mail to nurture, qualify and sell prospects generated by marketing campaigns
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies trends to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect/customer objections
- Follow the established pre-sales process and consistently using Salesforce.com to document prospect interactions – ensuring efficient lead management
- Will make a minimum of 300 outbound calls a day
- Achieve pre-determined sales targets/quota
This is a Business to Business sale, so it is a bit more complex than consumer selling and requires a little more depth and sophistication from the sales rep.
Job Type: Full-time 40 hours a week
Base plus commission: $16.00 – $25.00/hour depending on sales experience, plus uncapped commission. OTE is between $52k-$70k range depending on previous sales experience.
- Previous sales/customer contact experience required
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic personality
- Customer focused
- Previous technical sales experience helpful but not required
- Salesforce CRM experience helpful but not required
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401k Match
- Paid time off
- 8 Paid holidays