Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Performs quality assurance testing for large-scale, web applications, tools, and software
- Use test automation tools and manual testing to execute test plans and identify defects prior to release.
- Work with Customer Support to reproduce defects reported by customers.
- Effectively use a defect tracking system.
- Participates in medium- to large-scale projects
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-4 years of experience with Software QA Engineering and test automation
- Strong fundamentals in SDLC – Agile / waterfall methodologies.
- Strong technical skills with expert scripting language / programming language experience – Java (preferred), ruby/ groovy scripting
- Strong domain knowledge in eCommerce and retail highly preferred
- PL/SQL experience.
- Good understanding of object oriented programming
- Proactive problem solver
- Team-oriented, self-motivated with good communication and organizational skills
- Possess a strong ability to organize and prioritize his or her time