Location: Palo Alto, CA
Provide candidate coordination support for senior level employment representatives by implementing candidate sourcing and job posting/advertising strategies, reviewing resumes, screening candidates, and conducting and scheduling interviews. Collect, report, and analyze data related to organizational performance metrics as required by regulatory mandate.
- Support senior level employment representatives in the execution of standard aspects of recruiting, including developing candidate pools, evaluating resumes, screening candidates, scheduling interviews, interviewing candidates, sharing candidate pools, and managing referrals.
- Recruit for job families and build talent pipelines.
- Develop applicant pools continuously using advanced web-based recruitment methodologies, including Internet, database, and social network searches.
- Complete weekly/monthly/ad hoc reporting on recruiting and employment activity.
- Refer searches to external employment agencies and manage vendors, as needed.
- Maintain and/or update department websites.
- Ensure accurate and complete documentation is maintained concerning all phases of the recruitment process, including equal employment opportunity statistics, and is in compliance with state and federal laws, contractual obligations, and guidelines.
- Assist with job fair coordination (virtual or in person), as needed.
- Maintain reports and metrics to track and measure success of the function.
- Other duties may also be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Willing to work some weekends for job fairs if needed