Location: Monterey, CA
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- Routine administration and duties related to purchasing within the IT Department (create requisitions, code invoices, receive against purchase orders, release P.O.’s from blanket purchase orders, etc);
- Facilitates the periodic (every 4 week) cycle of accruing expenses, facilitating the departmental forecast and maintaining actuals; and performs other clerical responsibilities as needed.
- Participates as a backup Security Administrator for the processing/approval of User Access Change Requests
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION
- Coordinate purchasing activity for the IT Department.
- Corrects receipts as necessary.
- Obtains data necessary for period end closing entries.
- Other duties as assigned; including filing, organizing, vendor inquiries and coordination, some administrative assistance and similar.
- Experience in purchasing and financial budgeting
- 3-5 years of experience and intermediate to advanced Excel skills