Location: Sunnyvale, CA
This position handles a variety of member service calls in a prompt, courteous and professional manner including calls that require problem resolution. Performs other duties & assignments such as administrative, special projects and supports general Call Center functions.
EXPERIENCE/MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Normally requires an Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or related field; or the equivalent level of experience in the functional area plus 2 years’ experience in a financial institution. Call Center or strong customer/member telephone service experience is required.
- Must be knowledgeable of practices, regulations, procedures and standard accounting necessary to perform duties commonly found in financial institutions.
- Basic card product and services knowledge is required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail with high rate of accuracy is required.
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task with the ability to work well under pressure with moderate to no supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft applications or ability to learn programs quickly and operate multiple software programs concurrently. Solid math skills.