Location: Monterey, CA
The Workforce Management (WFM) Support person (a.k.a. Customer Service Operations Support) will be a key player in the overall function and success of daily business. This person must be a self-starter who is a highly motivated decision-maker, creative, and possesses the ability to deal with all types of people and situations. They must be able to incorporate interpersonal skills and operational knowledge in a fast-paced environment.Tasks will mainly be around processing of Support Requests and emails for the WFM group.
Major Responsibilities, but not limited to
- Processing and following up on unfinished Support Requests will be the highest priority.
- Responding and filing of WFM emails will be second priority.
- Reach out to internal staff to request if they login to assist.
- Strong customer service and or sales skills needed to work with internal staff to gain their assistance.
- Use various data systems to make adjustments in internal staff schedules and document call activity.
- Assist as needed with client appointment requests for staff.
- Assist staff with requests to add or remove hours (via phone, email and Support Requests).
- Interface with other WFM teams, Customer Service and Operations.
- Administrative duties include but are not limited to: processing Support Requests, handling emails, changes in schedules, telephone number changes, documenting reports.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- High attention to detail, excellent troubleshooting skills, and creative problem solving skills.
- Current satisfactory attendance and job performance.
- Ability to Multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to be self-motivated and self-directed and think and act independently while also being team oriented.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel and Word.
- Should have at a minimum basic Excel experience. Experience in creating reports in Excel and/or using pivot tables or formulas is a plus.