Location: Palo Alto, CA
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet residents, staff and other guests when they come into the office.
- Answer office phones and respond to questions, referring to the front desk staff when necessary.
- Send out mass email notifications
- Learn and relay complex policies and procedures
- Assist residents with lockouts by signing out a board key and/or temporary building access card.
- Sign out hand trucks and vacuums, tracking all activity in the respective log.
- Provide office coverage during the lunch hours and for meetings.
- Notify residents via email of any misdirected mail brought into the office.
- Prepare keys and other check in materials per instruction of the front desk staff
- Check residents in and out, tracking activity via registration cards.
- Submit in work orders, rekey requests, and other maintenance requests into the system.
- Assist the front desk staff with quarter-opening and quarter-closing duties, as necessary.
- Successful applicants will be focused, possess a solid attention to detail, and have a personable and welcoming presence.
- Strong email, phone, and in-person customer service experience is essential.
- Hotel Front Desk/Concierge experience would be a plus.
- Clear, concise, effective communication with individuals and groups of diverse backgrounds essential.
- Must be computer-literate and able to learn new systems quickly.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with interruptions throughout the day.