Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Answer office phones and respond to questions, referring to the Sublicense Program.
- Review and approve or deny applications that come into the Sublicense and housing email account.
- Learn and relay complex Housing policies and procedures.
- Ability to quickly familiarize with various databases to check affiliation for approval of forms.
- Email and telephone communication with applicants and internal departments for questions or clarifications on approvals.
- Work closely with supervisors when serious complaints or policy violations arise during the sublicense.
- Update Sublicense status in assignment database and maintain update lists of Sublicenses.
- Communicate to other Front Desks once a Sublicense has been approved in their areas.
- Assist Front Desk Supervisor in preparing keys and other check in materials once sublet resident has been assigned
- Update and maintain lists of sublet residents in Excel spreadsheet.
- Collect housing payment at Front Desk, at time of check-in and post transaction in Point of Sale (cash register) machine. Daily reconciliation of money.
- Work with participant on housing and billing questions during their stay
- Communicate with participants via email confirmation of housing and send pertinent information
Successful applicants will be focused, possess a solid attention to detail, and have a personable and welcoming presence. Ability to provide clear, concise, effective communication with individuals of groups of diverse backgrounds. Excellent writing skills are essential. Must be computer-literate and able to learn new systems quickly. Ability to focus and multi-task in fast paced busy environment. Financial experience highly preferred.