Location: Santa Clara, CA
The Project and Workflow Coordinator will hold a significant role in ensuring that the client’s marketing projects run as smoothly as possible. They will traffic numerous concurrent projects between clients and marketing team members. They will also be tracking includes events, content creation, website development, public relations, social, integrated marketing programs, and strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate project workflow from start to finish including obtaining client needs, scheduling, developing drafts, obtaining production quotes, coordinating, designing, and implementing projects to final delivery.
- Develop and monitor production schedules within the team-based project management system for all projects; closely monitor adherence to planned time lines and schedules.
- Create reports of projects’ progress and budget.
- Consistently and continuously maintain project database and archival system.
- Manage vendors, freelancers and other external resources involved in the production process.
- Assist creative team with printers’ and vendors’ communications, RFQs, print and digital specs and schedules.
- Maintain the print samples filing system.
- Assist with scheduling meetings with clients.
- Assist with media and publications advertising placements.
- Represent Marketing Communications widely and positively
- Develop strategic and effective relationships with a network of reliable professional resources for visual design and production services (designers, photographers and videographers, printers, web developers, etc.) for clients
- Understanding and appreciation of the vision and values of the company’s mission
- Knowledge of university or college marketing and communication practices.
- Understanding of current design and production standards, issues, and processes.
- Knowledge of project management, software programs and/or web-based management tools.
- Knowledge of PC and MAC Systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and FileMaker Pro software.
- Knowledge of Adobe CS a plus.
- Strong customer service orientation and commitment to deliver innovative, high-quality design projects.
- Proven budgeting, purchasing and contracting experience.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience plus four years of experience in project management/coordination.