Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Provide direct technical support to customers
- Respond to phone, email, and web inquiries concerning the media service and enabled devices.
- Research, address, track, and close the loop on all customer related questions and issues.
- Document and log all customer contacts/queries into the tracking system.
- Report defects to the engineering team and help guide solutions to meet customer needs.
- Respond and resolve customer issues through various social media feeds
- Contribute to knowledge database, FAQs, and other customer documentation.
- Excellent email and phone etiquette skills
- Genuine interest in helping people daily
- Flexible, with a “can do” attitude.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to problem solve complex technical issues.
- Ability to translate technical information to a non-technical customer.
- Strong knowledge with home networking (ISPs, modems, routers, firewalls , etc.), internet-enabled devices, home computers and home theater A/V equipment (A/V receivers, surround sound systems, Blu-Ray players, HDTV’s). IP control system (Crestron, AMX, and Control 4) and mobile operating system knowledge a plus.
- Previous technical support experience with end-customers.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple technical issues in a timely and professional manner.
- You can dig in and be hands on in learning.