Location: Sunnyvale, CA
- Develops and defines application scope and objectives and prepares technical and/or functional specifications from with programs will be written.
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Performs technical design reviews and code reviews.
- Ensures unit test is completed and meets the test plan requirements, system testing is completed and system is implemented according to plan.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Assesses current status and supports data information planning. Coordinates on-call support and ensures effective monitoring of system.
- Maintains technical development environment.
- Facilitates group sessions to elicit complex information on requirements clarification, design sessions, code reviews and troubleshooting issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Expert level experience with business and technical applications, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.