Location: Redwood City, CA
The ideal candidate will be professional and personable, highly detailed-oriented, organized, able to multi task at several levels, proactive, a strong communicator (written and verbal), and bring a positive attitude that works both individually and in a team environment. The ability to multi task and to bring attention to detail in an ever changing environment is essential to success in this position.
- Managing and Organizing management calendars and appointments
- Screening calls and responding to communications
- Establishing and maintaining electronic filing systems and documentation
- Creating and/or editing documents in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel or other software
- Organizing Meetings: onsite and offsite
- Coordinating all travel logistics for domestic and international trips well in advance of the event when possible to take advantage of lower fares:
- Domestic Flights
- International flights
- Hotel accommodations
- Transportation needs
- Agenda/Logistical details
- Supporting the R&D organization for basic administrative needs, meeting arrangements, catering, photocopying, and filing, etc.
- Project coordination support for functional specific projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year experience providing administrative support
- High School Diploma required, BA or BS (strongly preferred) or equivalent experience
- Strong organization and administrative skills
- Ability to reprioritize tasks as new urgent requests arise
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.
- Must be highly-detailed oriented and able to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Experience developing and editing presentations for executives
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, managers and customers as needed