Location: Palo Alto, CA
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet residents, staff and other guests when they come into the office.
- Answer office phones and respond to questions, referring to the front desk staff (FDS) when necessary.
- Send out mass email notifications
- Learn and relay complex policies and procedures
- Assist residents with lockouts by signing out a board key and/or temporary building access card.
- Sign out hand trucks and vacuums, tracking all activity in the respective log.
- Provide office coverage during the lunch hours and for meetings.
- Notify residents via email of any misdirected mail brought into the office.
- Prepare keys and other check in materials per instruction of the FDS.
- Check residents in and out, tracking activity via registration cards.
- Submit in work orders, rekey requests, and other maintenance requests into the system.
- Assist the FDS with quarter-opening and quarter-closing duties, as necessary.
- Ability to quickly familiarize with Cumulus database where housing damage photos are uploaded and stored
- Generate housing damage bills in File Maker Pro from list provided after apartment inspections.
- Communication with students via email will include contesting of damage bills.
- Answer office phones and respond to questions, concerns, or issues of charges.
- Maintenance work order entry for repairs from inspection forms/lists.