Location: Fremont, CA
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Oversee outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and condition of shipment as well as investigate errors and document/report all discrepancies.
- Inspect loading operations to ensure compliance with shipping specifications
- Respond to emails from traffic/customs in a timely manner.
- Ensure system part numbers are accurately updated with the security flag, serial number, capture, weight and dimension.
- Maintain department labor costs and objectives.
- Accountable for employee safety to include employee performance reviews and recommend appropriate merit increases.
- Recommends decisions around hiring, terminations and disciplinary actions.
- Prioritize based on carries and schedule pick-ups with carriers.
- Additional duties assigned by management.
Must Haves For The Job:
- High School Diploma or GED, College preferred with a minimum of 5 years tech distribution/warehouse experience.
- Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Email).
- Established communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven analytical and organizational skills.
- Forklift experience.
- Proven experience working as a hands-on manager with the ability to build trust with a team through leadership and guidance.