Location: Fremont, CA
- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required; tracks orders and investigates problems.
- Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Processes invoices for payment.
- Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures.
- Performs routine clerical duties, including data entry and assisting customers.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Open to work during swing shift
- An Associate’s Degree in business or related field preferred. Two years of experience in a Production Clerk type position.
- Personal computer experience with Windows. A high skill level with Excel and databases.