Location: San Bruno, CA
Partner Success Associate Manager will work for the client’s marketplace partners to offer their priority product assortment to corporate partners’ customers. This person will be responsible for reaching out to sellers, partnering with the retail category teams, and motivating our sellers to long-term success as measured by contributions to assortment, online revenue, and partner net promoter score.
Ability to communicate to C-level executives and owners are a must as well as a strong orientation to sales and customer service. Ability to deep dive into potential seller issues to uncover potential ways to address and solve these issues at scale is a key benefit.
The ideal candidate will have outstanding attention to detail, the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in order to focus on the activities that have the most impact. This person should be self-motivated and highly entrepreneurial, with a passion for contributing to growth and business impact.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-6 years related experience
- Account management and/or business development in a fast growth environment
- Ability to persuade, communicate vision and motivate people at every level, cooperative working style
- Problem-solving approach with attention to detail and strong follow-through
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong general business knowledge base
- Customer-first, positive, upbeat mind-set
- May include occasional travel to industry conferences
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- eCommerce and/or Marketplace experience is a plus