Location: Palo Alto, CA
The Project Coordinator will be a valuable asset to the project team to ensure that the project is on track and communicate progress to stakeholders.
- Manages relationships with other stakeholders
- Keep detailed project notes and records
- Develop project strategies
- Create project schedules
- Create task lists for team members
- Monitor project progress, budget, hours, etc
- Track and manage incoming paperwork
- Keep all members of the team up-to-date with current information and paperwork
- Communicate with team members to ensure optimal strategy and maximum efficiency
- Experience working on a project team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.