Location: Fremont, CA
Day and swing shifts available!
- Engineer basic components for assembly into manufacturing products.
- May debug basic processes and product problems.
- Estimates manufacturing cost and determines time standards.
- May layout production flows and lines
- Collect data and analyze yield problems.
- Works on problems of moderate scope.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2-5 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Understands tools, techniques and manufacturing practices.
- Debug and troubleshooting skills using technical equipment.